INTRODUCING MARLEY FT. BELE 9


My name is Joseph George Marley, am a musician doing Hip Hop and some sorts of reggae. Apart from music am also a student at Mzumbe university taking a bachelor in Human Resources Management. I was born on 28th of May in a year 1991, am a last born in a family of four brothers, my twins elder brothers Marco Marley an Manasse Marley, followed by the other brother Peter Marley and then I. Am currently living in Morogoro.



FOLLOW US ON FACEBOOK FAN PAGE

My music journey started way back from primary school, by that time I used to cram English songs and sing just to impress my friends. I was very much inspired by rapper Chingy by the time who had his album out called HOOD STAR. I kept the habit and advance it when I reached in secondary school by starting to perform the songs to the school community during ceremonies. I was in form three when I recorded my first two songs 'i like music' and 'have a nice day', but they did no good because of poor production, after sometimes in form five I recorded the other song called 'peace & love' but still it had the same problem. Noticing that I started looking for professionals of music in production, so I met Triss, and there is where the face of my music changed.

Triss gave me link to DIRTY MODE RECORDS, a place where all of my musical ideas and imaginations were transformed to concrete concepts under supervision of Triple (producer & CEO of the studio) and afterwards Triss him self (as a producer). I recorded my first track with Dirty mode records after finishing my form six; it goes by the name 'sina cha kupoteza' featuring Belle 9. I also made a video of the track with a daughter company of Dirty mode records called Dirty vision under Newton as director.

My focus is to make my music suit the international market rather than merely concentrating on with the local market. I implement this by selecting universal ideas in composition  


DOWNLOAD MARLEY FT. BELLE 9 SINA CHA KUPOTEZA.MP3 HERE  

1 comments:

Nice song young bro keep it up,big up to Triss,Triple and to all members of Dirty Mode Records without forgetting Belle9 the king of collabo.

June 13, 2012 at 1:40 PM comment-delete

Post a Comment